July 16, 7pm – 8:30pm @ The CivicLab, 114 N. Aberdeen Street.
In the nonprofit world nothing happens without a powerful and distinctive mission statement. Everything your organization does stems from the mission statement. A compelling mission is why people support you, why funders fund you and why volunteers donate their labor to you.
This is a hands-on workshop where we will:
- review the elements of a great mission statement
- learn to create a positioning statement
- review great examples of mission statements
- have a chance to look at attendees existing and proposed mission statements and improve them
- discuss tag lines and other ways to get across your organization’s mission quickly
The cost for this workshop is just $10 and all the proceeds go to the operation of the CivicLab. Register online here: https://mission-statement-7-16.eventbrite.com.